In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

(WoD: Encounter) PC: Tavis Camden

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I met Chris's and Cheyne's characters while at the hospital during a charity event.

I remember hearing about Cheyne's veteran from tales told by my grandfather (see pic) and was genuinely interested in his war stories. It was an enjoyable chat hearing about the trials and tribulations of way back when. I also met his doctor and through some subtle word play found out he was willing to diagnose my mother (who was not present) and prescribe some "medication". Since then I have been in regular touch with the morose veteran. It is also a good cover for picking up "mother's little helpers" for her.

Tavis's Grandfather

**********************Background Info**************************
Name: Tavis Camden
Nationality: American/Scottish
Profession: Invester - Bike Racer - Actor - Model

Tavis was born to a Scottish father and American mother in the early 70s. He spent a few years in Scottland but his mother brought him to America when she grew tired of domestic life and returned to acting in daytime tv. Tavis, always an upbeat young child, was always happy to accompany his mother to events and flourished in the attention. His mother did the occasional made for tv movie and while on location for one of these Tavis found his favorite passtime of off-road motorcycle racing. He also was scouted and starred in a few commercials, with his mother's encouragement. In his teens Tavis went to spend some time with his father back in Scottland. His parents were still married and did see each other on occasions (a few holidays each year) but it was mostly out of convience that they did not get divorced (Mr Camden was secretly gay, and Ms Camden was always broke despite good pay from acting). This allowed Tavis to develop his education in a more structured settings and to get into Cambridge and graduate with a Bachelors in Economics. Since returning to the US Tavis picked up again with his mother and also was able to do a few bit parts here and there to get noticed. This has allowed him to help fincance film projects and also to meet the nearly endless stream of young actresses that decorate his arms at myriad social functions.

Tavis and Ms Camden (Mom) at premier of Tavis's lastet film

upon reading activites in the hospital I think a certain someone likely makes extra money selling pics to tabloids....