If you'd like to see a new forum or category, or think there's something we need to change or remove, let us know here and we'll look in to it.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Thank you Cheyne

Post by Rusty »

This is where we worship cheyne. Bow. Now bow lower. Lower. good enough for now.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Cheyne, I want to personally thank you.

You have for some time included in your games, especially summer game, the whole theme of 'it's there, now take it off the shelf'.

Learning to do this in simulation in the games has somehow integrated itself further into me.

Just in the last couple days, I've been able to 'take off the shelf' some deeper levels of education and opportunity that most if not all of my classmates have systematically ignored.

I'm doing an anatomical/histo-pathological investigation into what appears to be cancer in the liver of one of our cadavers. Once complete, this may get me flown on ross's dollar to a conference in the states to present my research.

I'm going to be going to the local hospital in roseau to start doing clinical work, not as part of any class, but because we as students can choose to go get the experience there. Unannounced. It's a matter of just 'taking it off the shelf'.

Though I have always been a self starter in these matters, I've found that the idea that something more is always available and is just there to get gone after stems directly from or at least has become more conscious because of the way in which cheyne 'therapeutically' runs his games.

Everybody, cheyne is right, and playing summer game and going after plot will over time make you a better person.

Thank you, you are very wise and powerful cheyne, and I think I'm a better person for knowing you.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i love you for making others love me.

i like cheese.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982