Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Thael
Lost Knight

In Remembrance

Post by Thael »

I know it is not news now to anyone that G. Gygax has passed on but I found the following webcomic and the writing was really good in my opinion

http://gucomics.com/comic/?cdate=20080305

For those of you who do not read GU Comics you should...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

I think you should get the spammer/troll of the year award. On a forum that nobody but you posts on.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I figured this thread would be about Arthur C. Clark, who just passed the other day. Man was awesome. Made a lot of interesting predictions regarding science and technology that have come true. I have twenty some of his books in ebook form. Haven't read them yet, so if you are already well versed in Clark's work, you can take the internet troll highroad that you read him before he died. Like those jerks that watch shitty Asian horror films before they are redone over here with Sarah Michelle Gellar, talkling about how great they were originally, even though they suck...
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

You know what chris? you're a troll too.

I would know. I'm a professional troll.

/troll trifecta now in play
//slashies from fark
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Don't forget in Janurary Vampira died too... been a real shitty year to be famous it seems...
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

who?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Vampira... the original horror hostess that Elvira mimiced
My Color is Blue
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Cheyne, your B-Horror skills are weak. If I didn't already know, you would shame me. Alas. All cool horror camp must one day die. Sad though.