In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Jack
Knight

Knights: Reckoning Coterie-Denton and Issac

Post by Jack »

A letter is waiting for each person respectively at the Haven.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denton,

I have secured a location that will serve as a warehouse for my new business. You may recall speaking with me on this matter briefly previously. Enclosed is a set of requests on the modifications I would require to the building to make it useable. If you could provide an estimated start time and completion date, it would be very helpful. All raw materials will be located within the facility by whatever start date you specify.

I am most interested in what is contained on the third item included. If you could focus on it first, then fill out the rest; I would be ever so grateful.

Johnathan

::Enclosed::
The first item is a blueprint showing the construction of large wine racks. The racks are 10 ft tall (or however tall from floor to ceiling for the storage building), 3ft wide, and set up in 12 ft sections.

The second item is a blueprint for the layout of said racks over an otherwise open area; spaced 4ft apart. One end comes within 4 feet of the wall, the other, however stops a good 15 ft away from the wall. A notation is made here to refer to the third item.

This item is the blueprint for a false wall to be constructed from one of the wine racks backed by a 2x4 framed wall overlayed with the same generic paneling as the rest of the outer walls. On section of the rack is designed to shift out and allow access to the space created by the false wall. On the right of the "door" the blueprints outline a refrigerated storage area. The left contains the plans for a relatively empty room furnished with only some cabinets on the far wall. Both rooms call for reinforced security walls and doors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Issac,

Per our discussion, I would like you to aquire the following items to get us started and underway.

1 standard patient chair (Kind of like what they use at a dentists office)
2 Mobile blood donation centers ((like the ones listed in my other post))
Case of vacuum bottles ((like they store liquid medicines in, only empty))
Several cases of individually sealed syringes
Case of blood storage bags (should be able to order them with the donation machines)
Substantial amount of Drug of choice to use as a Medium for the Ritual.
One set of I.V. tubes and needles

Anything else you might think of that may be useful in the early part of this endeavor.

Johnathan
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

(Note Denton is not currently at the haven but when he completes his touring he will arrive to recieve the message.)
Issac
Knight

Post by Issac »

Mobile blood centers very difficult to do without suspicion

Drug dependent on avaliblility and cost ????

What do you have in mind
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

For the mobile device, look at the link in the other post....it's just a machine that is easily moveable.

It also lists drugs....basically one of four (or a combination of those 4).

Morphine
Codine
Loritab
Zanex

Cut and/or diluted down to a managable strength.
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.