In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OK, ummmmm....clarify??? You have to spend xp to create a combo, or do you have to spend xp everytime you use a combo? Does that mean that you can't just combine the charms that say "combo-ok" into an action?
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

It costs XP to create a combo. The rules for creating combos are listed at the back of the Charms section of the Core book and, for Lunars, expanded upon at the front-end of their Charms chapter to clarify the differences between their combos and everyone else's (most of it is pretty obvious)
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I was just refering to a nice prize, not a permanent reduction in cost. combos are very expensive.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

meh.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

were you thinking of letting Dragons do Combos on the fly still as a balancer or were you thinking of something else...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I would like to see my character go from badass warrior to Army General via the needs of my situation. Other than that I like what others have mentioned.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

The 'Wish List' topic seems a good a place as any to put this:

I am declaring the Denandsor 'story' over. Everyone gains 5 eeps. They have a training montage while on the way back to Nexus with your phat l00ts.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

phuck! i get martial arts 4!1!
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

WoooT!!
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.