In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Thael
Lost Knight

Vampire:Final Knights-Summer Game Topics

Post by Thael »

figured we needed someplace to discuss the events and what not for the summer game as it applies to our little misguided victims... such as how long and or big do you want to play out the memory restoral??
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

sigh. not sure why this keeps confusing people...

memory will be restored as u have new play experiences to remember. you should by next summer game remember everything that has happened so far.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

yes well so far recognition of others has been played more like a drunken memory of some party years ago... only weirder...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.