Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

lol. if you're in brokeback dominica, does that make your girlfriend a grizzled third world gay med student?

and i hope to be able to do something similar next year, just away from shopping locations :) and preferably in a more relaxing environment. i still haven't been camping, or to a resort.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Paul Gilmore
Lost Knight

Camping and tubing

Post by Paul Gilmore »

I've got plans this summer to go camping out at my grandpa's and fishing as well as inner-tubing down the illioinis river here in Oklahoma. If you're really interested you could come along, although the people i'm going with would require a whole different attitude to what you expected.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

well, thanks for the invite, but I don't think I would bring much joy to such a venture... thael might be good though, or maybe josh/temple.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

you mean you actually think I would go out into the burning just to experience it?? wow thats weird...

Been fishing a few times with my uncle, went playing in the river and tubing with my step relatives, and camping a couple times... I think I have all those activites covered for this lifetime...

I like the ranger concept alot but a ranger I am not...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

well, I would go, but i'm not entertained by drinking or rowdy interaction. and one bored person drags a party down.

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

after my memorial day weekend sun burn wears off that is the typ of vacation I like would fireworks be involved I have a nice stash left from last independence day lol

note not inviting myself mostly rhetorical
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I never have the chance to du stuff on the 4th of july. anniversary. not that I mind, as it calms down an otherwise active holiday, and makes anniversary easy to remember. and they make fireworks and celebrate for us :)

Paul Gilmore
Lost Knight

rowdey interaction

Post by Paul Gilmore »

I also have plans for the forth that any of you would be invited along to, but it will again be a row of drinking dumb things with fire and rockets. Its not the forth of july unless i'm sitting on a packet of saturn rockets or launching a morter off my chest.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I'll watch that... sign me up
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Josh and I once had a fireworks fight. Ahh, the gay ole times.

Banana Hammock!
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

josh, for his own strange reasons, refuses to get on here.

he's too busy not working, not going to school, not doing anything w/other people, and playing games with himself.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

isnt that why you took him as your Deathlord master??
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

phah.

he's just my immagination.

Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Rusty wrote: I've read the whole thread, It was actually a rather entertaining read, very much like the original dracula. People made posts about things and conversations happened in real life and then it was over all of a sudden!
Having just finished it (the thread), yes. Yes it was.

& if you would ever like to read a book which actually addresses Dracula's gaping plot holes, I have a novel that is the whole story from his perspective. Yeah for master vampires fucking with crappy mortal hunters!
Rusty wrote:ON another note, but still about groupy things. My GF likes to make out with my tattoo. :-) It's hawt. Maybe one day I'll slip haley's tattoo where my tattoo would be at just the right moment and see what happens.
*Boum Chicka BowWow*
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

rydi wrote:phah.

he's just my immagination.
Ahhh... So that explains it.

I've got to tell you, baby, if the best your imagination can do to occupy your/itself is sit & play with someone else's fantisy,

by itself,

for hours on end,

This does not bode well for your future.
It would also go a long way tward exlpaining why you are bored all the time. Your imaginations xenaphopbic tendencys extend even to you!