Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

So it doesn't look like this online gamin thingie is working out. I will keep DA going. No reason not to. Cheyne and I can keep it running with very little effort. Or if we are bored, can put together something neat. Others can come and go. Everything I have done to Cheyne was made up during the posting at work. Eventually, we might do something I planned. I just really don't see the Summer game being active here. Durden was only ever the real player here, and he got nifty stuff for it.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

eh. i have plans to make people go online. and though i don't know if she has contacted you yet, i have angela watkins as another online only player. you two can have advnetures. and summer hasn't started yet.

michael has said that he is interested in encounter, as he has read all the base wod books, and might take that over.

i might even do gurpforge.

thing is, online play is just slow. i prefer having more games going at once but even then it is still slow.

don't lose hope. as long as you stay entertained it is worth doing. but if you are bored then i do understand.

oh, and part of my problem is that i haven't had a day off (except for the vacation thing, which was its own kind of work) in weeks it seems, and won't until at least next week. dragging me down, making it difficult to look for other jobs, much less do online work.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

im goin to the memorial ihop round 10:15 tonight. i need to do some reading.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982