In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Dresden Files: In conclusion

Post by arete »

I have gotten the promotion I was going for, and this means my schedule is no longer stable. I would like to come back to dresden, but that is not going to be possible for about six months.

If we get to pick this game up again it will be with Candy and James in their college years. If people want to write up little short stories to wrap up the senior year of high school then that is fine. However I will not be able to give a wrap up session, unless people want work out a day other than Saturday after my schedule becomes stable again.

Thanks for experimenting with fate, and I hope everyone had fun.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Yeah, I'd like to pick it up again at some point. I enjoyed the game, but I think it is one of those games that shouldn't be played for long periods, not more than 4-6 months imo. Which also suits your gm style, so it's probably a good thing.

I'd like to do the "going to europe" thing you had mentioned, but it can wait a while. Weekdays suck for me.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

You all know what my schedule is, so obviously weekdays are impossible for me as well.
Galahad
Knight

Post by Galahad »

It <i>was</i> fun.
This is as good a place as any to make the initial announcement, I'll repeat it elsewhere later; I've got an opportunity to go to England to visit my wife. My flight leaves May 26 and I return on June 23. But other than that "spirit quest," Daniel will be waiting...and watching.
The Light Side is Calling! . . . . . . . . . . .it's lonely...