Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Interest?

Post by Ivanovich »

I know a few weeks back their was some interest in me running a Vampire game on Fridays. I am still interested in doing this if enough people would like to do so, i know net semester will be hectic due to scheduling. I know Steven will be in Norman come the next semester and might not want to come up on both Friday and Saturday, also their is issue with what ever work schedule he gets. I know Cheyne has said that he is going to try to keep a better sleep schedule, means early finishes for him. Andrea wants to play and i know she works most Friday nights until around 10.

I would like for people to post their feelings about this. I am looking 3 to 5 people. Right now i am looking at Vampires only, this will not be a mud.

I have been working on some ideas and NPCs for a game, but am pretty far from having a working game ready. If their is enough interest i will spend more time working on my ideas, but if their is not then i will continue at a leisurely pace. I am fairly certain even if i worked my hardest i would not be ready before the new year though, so i make no promises to be ready before then.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I am interested, though as you stated, I have to keep a good sleep schedule. I would be available till 1:00am ish, maybe as late as 2am.

Straight vamps are fine with me.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I can't make predictions, but provided that I have a job, I'd probably be willing to make the drive if I got to play something once I got there.