In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.

what do we do with this game?

keep playing
50%
hiatus
33%
end the game
17%

Total votes: 6

rydi
Site Admin

who wants to keep playing?

Post by rydi »

i actually do want to finish this, but the entusiasm seems to be lacking.

let me know what you guys want to do.

options include hiatus, cancel, finish, brief hold, and possibly others.

like i said, let me know what you want to do.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I'm voting for a hiatus. For one, we've got a lot of other games on the table that, even if we don't play them on Saturdays, we can talk and plan for them.

I've always been 50/50 on Dungeon crawls as it is. I'm surprised I lasted this long. I'd be a blast to go back to after a while and be like 'Oh yeah, this shit was cool! Look! Laser beams!' It'd also be good to have as a 'We're sitting around with nothing to do, lets pull out the Tower game.' fallback/alternative.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I want to keep playing because I hate leaving yet another game in an unfinished state since I have no real hope of us picking it back up since the new edition is looming... I am willing to take a small break to let people build adventures and to possibly work on other games but no more than 2 weeks solid or maybe put the tower on an every other week pattern would work...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

My view on this is that the endless tower is, literally, a game without end. We might 'win' by getting to and beating level 1, but that doesn't mean that it is over.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

well, if it goes on hiatus, it will probably be until a random day for "lets play dd this one time on this one weekend" gets tossed out there. or until the end of summer.

and i'm honestly really tired of it, but at the same time i want to finish it. but the numbers crunching is dragging me down.

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I accually like this D&D game oddly enough, and would like to see it finish.
But I do not care what we play as long as we are playing something. I definately want to resume playing this D&D at some point after summer game if we do decide to put it on hold.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I say we end it as it in no ways involves me.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

well it cant really "end" since it is the Endless Tower... but if it pauses for another week thats fine... had my PS2 paused for a week before... but I would want to play the week after and get some progress in
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

apparently, it isn't endless after all.

hiatus ON.

Resume date: UNKnOWN