Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

What he meant by his question was, whether it was a potluck sort of deal where if you brought food for the grill it was meant for everyone to eat or whether it was just meant for you. In other words should he bring a little bit of hamburger meat for himself or should he go to sams and bring a case of hamburger patties for all of us to enjoy.

Do you think that Michelle would mind if I brought Mal, and just keep him in the backyard with us while we were there?
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Oh.....and Alex in response to your question, I am going to bring a steak or 2 and a potato to grill up for myself, so I most likely wouldn't partake of the hamburgers that you bring, but others might....if we do a potluck thing let me know so that I can bring something else as well, if not then I am just going to bring what I am going to partake of.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Mal should be fine as long as he stays in the back.

And it is only as potluck as you want to make it. I don't want to tell people they have to bring stuff, but if they did, it would be nice...

I will probably buy some hotdogs and buns for people, and Haley is making salad.

If we could get some beverages, perhaps soda cans or something, that would be good. Hamburgers are good if anyone wants to bring them, though someone should buy buns as well if that is the case (preferably not the same person buying the other stuff, for fareness sake); we have condiments.

I'm sure people would appreciate whatever is brought. I would advise spending less than $10/person, whatever the case.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

jake
Knight

Post by jake »

I'll be grabbing some hamburgers and buns to bring with.