In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Exalted: Revelations-IC: Bull of the North

Post by arete »

Zeeva and Adin head off to vist the north. I use the messenger spell if i can get a party member to cast it, but if not i can uave my familiar (not the dragon) deliver it when we get close to being there. I prefer to meet the same people I talked to before, but either way I land in the north.

[everything I say is in sky tongue] " Greeting, thank you for allowing me to visit" [zeeva does a politie nonverbal greeting] " I am honored that you have allowed me to meet with you again and I hope to learn more about your culture"
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

::Adin stands back while Zeeva speaks and discretely tries to learn about the Bull's forces, including organization, numbers, and level of alertness. He listens to what Zeeva and the other Solars are talking about, in order to feign involvement in the interaction currently::
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i will get back to this after cathak and time are resolved, b/c that may impact how you approach your discussions
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: Ok, that works for me. Btw did anyone else want to actually do anything with the Cathak convo? I think that it is a good idea but if I am the only one playing with it then I may just ditch it and do something else.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

if you want to take charge of it, feel free. siddies are known to sponsor db causes on occassion...

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: As a note, as a wary Essence 4 and 70+ year old war veteran, the Bull of the North does not allow anyone to observe his forces in total or his training regime unless they are already in his Circle or he has some reason to personally trust them. Random strangers? Heck no, he does his training stuff elsewhere and probably isn't present when/if you meet with Samea
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

OOC: This group is yours steven, they are your characters, and you might actually have some sort of plans for them. and you actually have read about them a bit. I have not.

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Lands at the appointed location for meeting.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic