Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

rydi
Site Admin

character sheet awesomeness

Post by rydi »

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/

best wod sheets, new or old, on the net. interactive w/dropdown menus filled w/all the options for each category. a new must have.

so go get 'em!
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I'd love an interactive GURPS sheet.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i thought there was one already... not at that site, but some sort of character utility.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I have the GURPS Character Assistant 4... except for the fact that it does not treat racial adv/disadv as exempt from the caps it works fine... it will let you exceed the caps but will mark totals in red to let you know for those cases you legitimately go over.... also it helps check for meeting requirements like on puppet which requires possesion and ally/dependant to be valid... it also has a list of mods for each adv/disadv that are specific to that one and will apply them to make a final cost... it has templates for doing racial/meta-traits as one piece but still lists the components in the details for reference... you can custom build anything not already in there (like a new lizardfolk race)... the skills are paid for by points but then the score total is calculated for you as well... there are tabs for equipment and spells and so forth as well...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

does it have a template for wildcard skills?

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

took me a while to find it since it was lableled with an underscore to start but there is a New Wildcard Skill template so you can do those it seems.... will play with it and see how it works since I have to use it myself... group all those pilots into one, elec ops into a 2nd, with a minor 3rd in repairs... yeah
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i would rank repair & electronics as the same skill, Technology!, since Science! is an example, and it even includes stuff like Psychology in the description, and has like 15 skills or more.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

but if you look at the # of skills in both operation and repair it is quite extensive (since they are almost the same list for categories)... thought it unfair and I wanted to reflect a lower ability on repair since we would have a wrench monkey that should be better anyways... besides I discovered a new group of skills that need taking... No Landing Extraction.... might be useful... I hope not but better wasted than needed
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

not sure. if you include engineering, repair, and ops (mechanical and electric), and all the sub-cats, you sill end up with fewer skills than Science! has under it.

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I love these sheets