In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I have not had a chance to read through the following in any real detail as yet (and will not be until after the weekend as I have other things that are more relevant to be reading in order to prepare). Let me know what you think if you do have the opportunity and interest. Its a total rewrite of the entire Sidereal charm system:

http://srgrvsalot.tripod.com/sidereals.pdf
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I submit that Glance and Stride from Scarlet Patterned Battlefield Style should be Type: Supplimental and explicitly suppliment a Move action otherwise as written.

With our free-reflexive House rule, this makes it far less completely retarded. As written it allows anyone with the charm to move functionally anywhere they can see for 3 motes at any time, potentially once per tick. With this amendment it would only be usable when one wished to commit their charm use to the action, which is how it normally is under normal rules. This would force a user to combo it with other charms if they wanted to be able to Glance and Stride in combination with other charms before their DV refreshed.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

agreed.

is there actually going to be something consolidated, as far as what rules out of all of this we are using? it feels more like stuff is being proposed and then just left on the back burner, with no real decisions coming out of all of this...
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I plan to update the wiki with all of this at some point. I mostly want to make sure we've got it all before I bother though. A lot of this does not need deciding as most of it is just listing stuff.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=396748

This is the Resistance change that we discussed using at one point. Posted here for my own reference.